|Murda Beatz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1994|
Murda Beatz is a Canadian record producer, songwriter and disc jockey who is widely recognized for having produced hit singles including Butterfly Effect (2017) by American rapper Travis Scott and Nice for What (2018) by Canadian rapper Drake Graham. Beatz has garnered more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Shane Lee Lindstrom
Young Murda, Murda
Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
Record Producer, Songwriter, Disc Jockey
Hip Hop, Trap
- Warner Records Inc.
- Interscope Records
His net worth was $8 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Anitta (2022-Present) – In June 2022, it was reported that he was dating singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, and businesswoman Anitta.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Hungarian, English, and Swedish descent.
- Tattoos on his arms
- Beard and mustache
Murda Beatz Favorite Things
- Belief – Sacrifice, discipline, and hard work always pay off in the long run
Source – SchonMagazine.com
Murda Beatz Facts
- He was brought up in Fort Erie in Ontario, in a musical household.
- He got into music from a tender age by playing the drums.
- Beatz has believed that he got his musical skills from his father, who used to play the guitar.
- He started producing beats at age of 17 while he was still in high school using FL Studio soon after leaving his drumset at a friend’s house.
- When he turned 18, he relocated to Chicago.
- He selected his stage name Murda Beatz in the hope of promoting his music on YouTube.
- Beatz has revealed that he has always cared about the way he has dressed. On any given day he has worn a range of high fashion brands, usually accessorized with his self-referential “MURDA” chain.
- He has enjoyed going down the route as a producer-artist after realizing that there comes a time in the career of producers where they do not like to wait on the artist any longer and they just want to start releasing their own creations. He has done so in order to be creative and also just have fun with it.
- Beatz has observed that everything changed when streaming came into the picture as prior to that, there were only mixtapes that would often leak music. With leaking not possible anymore he has felt that it can get quite challenging as a producer when an artist can release a record and go perform or do the promo for it. The producer has to work around everybody’s schedule to be able to promote the record well.
- As can be inferred by the title of his debut self-released mixtape Keep God First (2016), Murda’s relationship with the Almighty has played a huge part during complicated periods in his career. He has affirmed that spirituality has affected his life in the biggest way, shape, and form.
- Beatz has preferred to be careful about what he has eaten as he has longed for longevity. He has noticed some habits he has picked up in the studio that he has wanted to change including staying up late and gorging on junk food.
- He has given full credit to the internet for helping him build his strong fanbase as well as meet famous artists.
- He has liked using the Carmex lip balm that has protected him from chapped lips.
Featured Image by Murda On The Beat / Instagram